What to do if your dental problem is due to an accident

  • We are ACC Accredited Dental Services Provider

    We, here at Shine Dental, maybe able to assist you with your dental injury. We’ll assess the injury and recommend you the required treatment and advise you the cost involved.

  • We will make a claim

    If you decide to go ahead then we’ll fill out all the claim forms and will make a claim from ACC on your behalf to cover for the injury.

  • Pay for part of your appointment

    If ACC confirms to cover your injury, they will contribute to part of your appointment to us as set out by the ACC Cost of Treatment Regulations. You’ll need to pay for the rest.

  • ACC will confirm if you’re covered

    ACC will send you a letter to confirm if they cover your injury. This is usually within a week. If we have your mobile number or email address, you may receive information telling you what’s happening with your claim much sooner. If they don’t cover your injury, they’ll let you know why.

  • Find out how ACC can support you

    If you need ongoing support from ACC, they’ll assign you a recovery team, a case owner to support your recovery who will help you get the support you need and sort out any problems.

  • Get paid if you can’t work

    If you can’t work because of the injury that ACC will cover, ACC may help you with your income.